Thursday, April 21, 2016

Bucket List Blog

          Only 40 pages into Tuesdays with Morrie and I know this book will be one of the best. Morrie has so far been extremely inspirational. He already has had an impact on the way I look at the people in my life. This, along with the conversation in class, has showed me that it is better so say all the things you need to say before it’s too late. Once the opportunity to say something passes, it's gone and the feeling of regret often follows. 

          Morrie also has a vigorous character. Even though he is struggling physically with ALS, he is mentally and spiritually healthy. I think that the fact that he accepted the fact that he is going die is astonishing. This is not an easy thing to do. I also think that this is what helped him not be afraid of dying. Tuesdays with Morrie also has the developing theme of not taking life for granted. Perusing the things you want to do in life is important because the fact is, if you don't then you will most likely regret it. I wouldn't want to life a life full of regrets. I want to do a lot of things in life and enjoy them while I can. 

Bucket List: 

- Go to the Eiffel Tower
- Go to the Men's World Cup 
- Go to the Women's World Cup
- Go to a Bruno Mars concert and meet him
- Meet Alessia Cara and go to one of her concerts 
- Meet Alex Morgan
- Travel to Puerto Rico
- Live downtown 
- Hug a lion 
- Buy my mom a house 
- Meet Dylan O’Brien 
- Buy my dad his dream car
- Open a clinic for the hearing impaired
- Learn complete sign language 
- Play for the UIC Flames


No comments:

Post a Comment